• Utilize adhesives to obtain sensitivity-free restorations.
• Select a direct resin composite for esthetics restorations.
• Produce ideal proximal contact in Class II restorations.
• Understand indications, contraindications, advantages and disadvantages of bulk fill resins composites.
• Implement protocols for high caries risk patients
All materials and instruments will be listed. There will be an opportunity for group discussion. Participation Component:
Treatment plan two real cases with aesthetic requirements. Present full records to accurately treatment plan. There will be group discussion and final outcomes will be presented.